View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 12:53 PM
DatBoiDame
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I noticed that yesterday on the 23128 regular cookie, but in an couple other instances as well; such as my unlock screen (maxed out with weather annimation and notification icons) as well as google maps.
I'm running with my page pool at 12 which may be the culprit. I'm going to back things up today and reflash with a PP of 16 and see if that makes a difference. I'm not a big multitasker so going up on the page pool to try to squeeze a little more speed out of it vs, not being able to run multiple apps works better for me. There should be a sweet spot where things open and close quickly and run smoothly...and I'm gonna find it.

David
First off Thanks & Thanked for your reply!

I found out that FullHD pictures was the culprit. I moved pictures from my digital camera to my phone to have on the go and they were causing the Photos Tab to crash. I dont know why but I decided to delete them and see what happens and now the Photos Tab works like a charm and works like it should. Im thinking there might be a resolution restriction with the phone or something causing the phone not being able to handle those FullHD pictures I had on the storage card (I never store pictures/videos on the phone). So from now on the only pictures and videos I will have on the phone will be the ones I take with the phone.

I had to leave the PP at 12 because I was getting out of storage notifications too often with 16.
This post has been thanked 1 times.