View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 09:02 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztoolzz View Post
Hi guys... I actually have this charging issue in my car. I drive an 05 Acura TL. A lot of times I get a message that pops up and says something about not having enough power or voltage to charge the phone. . Please shut down any applications and try again which I go and do. Think it might say not enough voltage also. Can't remember exactly what it says which I know makes fixing the problem harder. I'll try and write it down the next time. The charger is an iGO. One of those chargers that you can change the charging heads. So even when making sure all apps are closed I still seem to have issues charging in the car. The phone seems to be using more power than it's able to store while in use. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Hi ZZtoolzz,

First make sure the changeable charging adapter on the igo charge is firmly connected to the cord. Also, if the igo charger has a manual voltage selector, make sure that it is set to the same output voltage/current as your ac adapter. Fianlly, make sure that the connector is tighly connected to your phone when you use it in the car. If you are moving your phone around and the cable is getting wiggled, it may be loosing connection with the contacts in your phones musb port.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.