View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 05:52 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
weird i have 30% and hour ago and i plugged it into the computer to charge... now its at 5% and i got the message that the power source is not strong enough to charge when there is nothing running... WTF??
Like I said a couple posts back, I DO NOT use my computer to charge my phone. USB 2 ports put out 5 volts and USB 1 ports only put out half of that. If you are going to charge by USB ( and I do understand that that is the only way that many people can charge) make sure that you use a powered USB hub.

If you can't use or don't have access to a powered hub, you can use a USB "Y" cable - a usb cable that plugs into two ports on your computer. One port acts as power/data and the other supplies power. WOrks good if you are running on a laptop that is running in powersaver mode where USB voltage is reduced to save energy on the laptop.

If at all possible, use your AC adapter to charge your phone.

David
This post has been thanked 3 times.