View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 04:51 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianakcv View Post
FOr tabs I use, Home, Internet, Music tab, weather, sms, email, and settings...
you're right might disable internet and just put the opera quicklink...

on the other hand, when i try to set the lockscreen, i change some settings and they don't show up.

For example the lock style, i change it to all three, and all three showed the on that slides down.

When i try to change the lockscren layout, whatever i put in, it doesn't show up when i lock the screen.

So nothing i change shows up...anybody know what's up??

I have the 23128 Aug 10, Dinik cookie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
The lockscreen issue is because NRG included android style lock screens and it is by default. So you need to turn off and get back to winmo styles under Settings>Personal>Switch Lockscreens.
Thats correct. I went into CHT editor and turned on the lockscreen and had it set to auto and it works for me. I can manually lock my phone by holding down the end call key or hitting the lock icon under my taskbar time display and it will also autolock after standby for me.

However, I have the android style lock slider that tkedch mentioned.

Locking is working for me though.

Have you tried a soft reset? (CHT editor would have automatically done a soft reset after you enabled the lockscreen and accepted the settings) If not, it wouldn't hurt to do so.

David

EDIT: Since I'm bored and needed a break from studying ACLS, I decided to try what tkedch suggested and it is working great. I have the clock displayed, notifications and weather on my lock screen and autolock works great. Thanks tkedch.

D

Last edited by DaveTN; 08-11-2010 at 05:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.