View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 12:52 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by teon View Post
My battery life with Energy.RHODCDMA.23128.Sense2.5.Cookie.Aug.10 is terrible. 100% goes down to 87% after 1 hr with only 2-3 min open Opera.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
+1 same
I've been running on battery since 6am (it is now almost 1pm) and I'm at 84%. No problems here.

Do you have BT and WiFi turned on?

I have my screen set to auto adjust brightness.

Like I've said before, don't go by your initial impressions of battery life. If its yuor first day after a flash, you are most likely going to be doing more on it than usual. Also, how long is it staying in the 80% range?

What matters most in this case is how quickly you get to 10% or less. Then you have problems.

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 08-11-2010 at 12:54 PM.