View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 05:52 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
hey guys i cant find a how to install, troubleshooting link, and i searched... how do i intall after dling the rom...
First, if you haven't done so, you need to read about unlocking your phone so you can flash a custom ROM to it.
Start here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252

and HERE: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43266 **** VERY HELPFUL. NOTE: Most of this is for the Original Touch PRO and not tthe TP2, so use it as a reference and not a complete how to for the TP2

Then, download the ROM of your choice from the first page in this thread.

The download is compressed so you will need to extract (uncompress) it. I usea program called winrar (google is your friend for that one).

Once you have read the unlocking thread, downloaded and extracted the custom ROM, you are almost ready. Read the thread in my sig line about how I flash ROMS to my phone.

You may also want to read through at least the first 20 and last 20 pages of this thread.

Once you are comfortable, ask a few more questions before you flash, then give it a try.

reading up on the process is very helpful and will help you avoid making expensive mistakes.

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 08-10-2010 at 06:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.