View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 04:58 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: SERO Plan - Still around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patheticpuma View Post
i typed my question in a misleading way, the problem i am having isnt activating the phone on a cloned line, its getting them to duplicate the line in the first place. The phone (for now) is an old samsung m300, no problem on sero. I have spent the week just trying to get the second line, and all i get is (that plan is expired, but our 69.99 ED plan is great)
How I did it was this..I went into chat 2 times a day till I got someone who said they could do it...my goal in the first convo is not to get them to do it but get them to say and confirm that the cloning could be done..afterwards if they forwarded me or in my next chat..I use that as a basis..if they decline I ask for a supervisor..then have the supervisor do it...Don't be a jerk though and just push the same thing of how you were told and tell them your cousin or something had it done too..play ignorant if necessary...

thats how I got it done...

One thign though..don't pester agents to say they could do it..if you do that they might put a note on your account.. just disconnect rather then have a long argument..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.