View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 04:09 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrotrike View Post
No, I haven't. Thing is, I haven't made any changes whatsoever. It just stop working. As stated the 'missed call' alert bubble works just fine. The only thing I see in BSB relating to SMS is 'SMS wake up', 'LED notifications', and 'SMS classic view' toggle. I'm not sure if / why any of these would effect the count bubble on the home screen?
Nitro,
Are you using a custom taskbar/icons?

Have you tried a soft reset?

I've had a sticky count bubble every once in a while and a soft reset usually fixed it.

Also, look in your all messages folder and tap on the dropdown bar for the inbox. See if its showing any unread messages in another folder in there.

Also, in exchange, have you set it to delete read messages? If they are still showing as unread in your email account, then they *may* still show as unread in your PPC's inbox as well.

Hope that helps.

David