View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 02:15 PM
eddieyee
PPCGeeks Regular

eddieyee is keeping up the good workeddieyee is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 26| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
this never help in battery drain . you need to disable the unnecessary services using memmaid or sktools .this is the solution , EV or 1X doesnt have a big difference especially if there wasnt something really connected to the web like a messenger or an applicaqtions ...services is the key , I get to have more than 48 hours with regular use , and around 11 hours with heavy heavy use , on this great ROM just by disabling the services .
Hi Maan76

I was wondering if you could post your configuration changes using memmaid/sktools. I've been having a heck of a time trying battery tweaks, and the only thing I can pinpoint is that my services.exe runs at a constant 3-5%. (I've done the hypnotic cab, did the other tweaks as mentioned in http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113321 ). Still get average drain of 140.... I have push mail disabled, internet disconnecting after 1 minute of inactivity, email polling at 15 minute intervals, CDMA mode only... Running latest 23xxx + cookie.

Would really appreciate your help!
Eddie