View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 03:09 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 6| 21911|23673 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by stab244 View Post
CHT 8/6 seems to be working fine for me with no problems. It actually seems a lot smoother than the previous ROMs. Haven't encountered any problems other than my dysfunctional My Location, but that started to happen before I used the 8/6 ROM so...
Stab,

Ok, I'll take a stab at it (pun intended).

First, have you run the carrier provisioning?

Second, Do you have an airave? (femtocell?

I had the problems a couple times about the data not available and it was usually cured with a soft reset. However, I have run the carrier provisioning right after the ROM finished flashing.

I have an airave at home and up until recently, my location never updated. Now when I'm at home it says I'm in Chattanooga (about 100 miles south of me). No biggie because I have also manually set my weather to Knoxville - which does update regularly.

EDIT: just realized that your profile lists you as T-mobile so it is unlikely that you have an airave.

David