View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 8/4/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | FroYo | Offical 3.26.651.6| Included Radio/Wimax 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestheanykey View Post
Yes I too am having trouble with the install. I have downloaded the "Sprint_Lovers_Froyo_8.4.10_PCIMG.zip" to my laptop, and then I unzip it to same location and I get another folder named the same thing minus the extention .zip. Inside of this folder is another file called "PC36IMG.zip" and that is what I move to the root of my SDCard. Then I shut off the phone, and turn back on while holding the volume down button and get the bootloader screen with skateboarders at the bottom and it sees the file and tries to load it but first it says checking file PC36IMG.zip and says there is no image, then another line comes saying checking PC36IMG.nbh and says there is no image or no good image, then after a minute it just comes back to the bootloader screen and sits there.

What am I doing wrong????
you might need to check if your are fully rooted. In Bootloader, does your hboot say 0.76.2000? if not and it says .79.xxxx then you are not fully rooted and will need to do so to flash this.

edit: i'm flashing it now so will let you know how it goes. btw. thanks as always Chris!

Last edited by Riley; 08-05-2010 at 09:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.