View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 12:02 PM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 30| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Well RAM is a somewhat of a different type of issue on the TP2....a lot of peeps see it as a memory leak....but Win caches a whole lot and releases it as needed....so basically what I am saying is if your phone is running fine there is no need to worry about the number....but if you do wanna release it immediately you can use memmaid, sktools or the many other apps that are out there....I myself on 6.5X builds feel no need to anymore....I have not used any of the clean up apps in ages...
I agree... I hate that number that is attached to HTC TaskManager. All it does is panic people. Switch over to a 6.5.x build without HTC TM and you will forget all about it!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 1 times.