View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 11:04 PM
kern417
Regular 'Geeker

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How far we've come

I was just looking at some of these old pocketnow youtube videos thinking about how far our devices have come with software development. Its kind of interesting to think about what we used to deal with and how development has accomodated for our needs.

TouchFLO 3D 2.5

TouchFLO 3D 2.6

Its interesting looking at what the pre-releases looked like, especially compared to now including landscape, more tabs, etc. I remember watching these vids before the Touch Pro2 even came out in the US thinking 'Wow, one day, this would be really cool....' Quickly this changed to what we expect out of the phone.

Just thought i'd share, its good for a little chuckle...I'm sure there are a couple other choice videos and webpages you followed that gave you some info that if you were too look back now, it would make you scratch your head too lol. And again, thanks to the developers for helping make a lot of these a reality

P.S. if you have any extra time, maybe someone can comment to some of the people still looking for Touch FLO 2.6???