Thread: YouMail
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 10:32 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: YouMail

Quote:
Originally Posted by rand13 View Post
I had no problems setting it up. Dialed the *############ code abd then got the two tones. After that it worked perfectly.

What I would do is go back to square one and try it again.

Let us know if you got it working.
finally got it yesterday.. took one more call to sprint to get the CCFwd # right but its all good now..

youmails wicked after ive taken a real look at it.. its a cheaters tool if they want it to be... you could have custom voicemail greetings for all your gfs and none of them would even know lol..

thanks though OP and others, i had heard of youmail b4 but never looked into it till yesterday.. now i use it.. thanks