View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 11:04 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.9 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post

YOU are correct...BATTERY level with what I posted was critical (below 10%)...any help would be appreciated...I am running 1.9 with konikub theme...must be things I am leaving on as I see so many reports of people getting much better results..I have exchange email set to 10 mins..
How did you get to 1.9? Did you wipe before the flash? Is the ONLY change the new ROM? ALL your settings are the same?
I can't imagine how cosmetic changes could effect battery life but that is all 1.9 is, cosmetic changes of 1.8 (and two or three updated apps). I'm basing this off of my WinMo cooking experience (rudimentary at best), maybe Android is different? But I seriously doubt it.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by juancaperez2000 View Post
yes sir i understand that but tonight will be the froyo release for HTC EVO 4G my friend did you read the threads that are on the begening thats what i making this question
I was pretty sure you knew to wait but I was just making sure (and to give a heads up to others that may read your post).

Last edited by iknowsquat; 07-29-2010 at 11:39 PM.