View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 01:59 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty1978 View Post
you two are both awesome in your willingness to help and be polite about it as well!!!! its funny cause every once in a while there is something i can actually help with but you two are so dang fast on the draw you beat me to it lol keep up the good work guys you have helped lots of noobs and regulars as well!
Thanks - and thanked. I'm just glad that I'm at the point where I am able to contribute back to the community. I've spent a lot of years flashing, fiddling, tinkering and reading posts. Now I'm glad I can give back.

One word of warning (in a kidding sort of way). I'm starting graduate school in October so It's likely that I'll not longer have the time to help. However, I have the entire month of September off (quitting my job I've had for 24 years) so I'll have a little time to wear out my keyboard before I become a book hermit.

Kiowa has been a tremendous help and many of my posts either echo things I have learned from him or work collaboratively.

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 07-28-2010 at 02:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.