View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 12:36 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Internet tab shortcuts icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
hes talking about on the WEB Tab, not quicklinks and bookmarks, atleast thats how i took it...

didnt you have to open you links in PIE 1time before to get them to show icons in the web links?? i know this used to be the case.. mine have been backed up and saved for so long i forget
Yeah, I just duplicated what he is talking about.

On the internet tab, if you add favorites to each of the shortcut icon, the favorite will add but you will just get a white looking globe icon. I'm not sure if that has to do with the particular shortcut icon that is usually provided by the webpage or has something to do with how the Sense internet tab reads the icon file for the webpage. I tried two pages that I know have icons show up in my PC's browser and they dont show up in the internet tab shortcuts. The shortcuts themselves DO work though and have the text below them telling me which page they are.

I'm gonna have to fiddle with this one and see what I can get.

David

Edit: HEY! that was post #600 for me!
This post has been thanked 1 times.