View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 10:53 PM
jamio88
Regular 'Geeker

jamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamio88 Send a message via Yahoo to jamio88
Re: OverClock for TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Thank you kind sir

I am over clocking from 528Mhz to 710Mhz with no problems

The worst that can happen is the phone locks up (programmed to do so from DEFAULT by HTC), which means, the phone hangs and needs reset.

Trust me, you do feel the difference.

Plus, the true heroes are NetRipper(developer) and his sidekick Buru (script writer and step by step method). I am just the delivery man
well in that case, screw it. I am gonna download it right now and see whats what about it...however if my phone melts, I will send you the bill (just kidding)

I just wish we could get a stable OC that would let us run it 24/7 if we felt the want (I mean without it being plugged in of course).

So once again thanks for being the middle man (middle men are important people too, so don't cut yourself short buddy). I also gave you thanks on the second post, just because the first post is so important.

EDIT - By the way, with this overclocking will I be able to have faster (silent) tethering? I find that my phone (while super fast on day to day use) tethers kind of slow (granted I am setup in a basement, which I am sure does not help matters any). However, it would be really cool if I could get some faster Internet action going on via USB Tether
Kernel: #Mean-v0.5.1728

Last edited by jamio88; 07-25-2010 at 10:56 PM. Reason: added question
This post has been thanked 1 times.