View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 06:54 AM
Mazzakre
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there a program I can download to back up my contacts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killeronly001 View Post
I used to have the HTC Diamond Touch, I had Microsoft My phone installed in my phone. Whenever I touched it, it would back up all of the information including my contacts, calender, text messages, and my pictures into my account.

I just got the HTC Evo, and I can't download Microsoft My phone, I can't transfer my contacts on there into my new phone, I have to put them manually. I am just wondering isn't there anyway I can back up my contacts to an e-mail account or somewhere without having to connect my phone to the computer? I want something like Yahoo To Go, where I can just hit one button on my phone, and I sync all of my information.

Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uk3 View Post
open dial pad, hit menu, people, import/export, export to SD card. once youre done flashing or whatever you repeat but enter import from SD instead of export and your done. you can export either your phone contacts or your google contacts this way. hope it helps
In the future save your contacts as google contacts an your phone saves them to Google automatically. You can view them online in your gmail account that u set up when u set up the phone. The phone also automatically saves your calendar. Welcome to Android buddy and learn to love your google overlords