View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 04:52 PM
YnYng
Regular 'Geeker

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [7/21] Fresh Froyo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness View Post
It is a current bug. What has happened is your startup.txt file has been corrupt, and if you look at its properties, its at 0Kb file size. What you need to do for a temp fix is get a copy of your statup.txt (or make one) and put it into your andboot folder, this time name it "default.txt" as you see that is the file it is asking for. The bug will only destroy startup.txt, and not default.txt, so then when that screen comes up and you click "run" it will not ask you for default.txt, it will just boot into Haret.

ALSO!!! I see in that screenshot you have Hardware 3D checked. THIS IS WRONG. HW3D for Rhodium currently does not work, by enabling it you are actually making things worse.
im just curious, what exactly does it to to make it worse? i leave checked all the time, i havent had any problems with it ever? i suppose ill try it without and see what happens but yeah jus curious on ur experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"