View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 04:36 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 21| 21911|23121 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
I loaded the Jul 10 21908 Cookie ROM a while back and I only have two issues. USB internet sharing does not work (been using Wifi router for now), and memory leaks. It seems this build just runs out of memory all the time. I've tried cleanram apps, but the only real thing that fixes it is a reset. It seems I do this several times a day. Only using like the facebook app, opera, email mainly during the day. Nothing else crazy loaded.

JUly 10 was one of the best cookies for me. I've found that deleting as many un-needed texts as I can seems the help most memory and speed issues.
IMHO, opera and the facebook app seem to be a bit of a memory hog so I tend to close them out completely if I am not using them and fianlly, I deselect any tabs in Sense that I am not using.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: I just checked my memory after a day of use and I'm a bit tight at 27mb free. yuck

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 07-22-2010 at 04:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.