View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 04:49 PM
YnYng
Regular 'Geeker

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal33 View Post
does anyone know why the phone keeps coming back to the main screen all of a sudden? it has happen several times using the last two or three NRGZ cookie.dink roms (Sense 2.5)

It is becoming very annoying - wondering if anyone else experience this?
I would be in the middle of writing a text message and all of sudden it closes out and goes back to the main screen ( then i have to retype my message) also it happen while using Bing, browsing through file explorer, and using iGo8

I always task29, install new rom, and hard reset again in case anyone thinks i should re-flash.

thanks in advance!

i have this same problem, it seems a few others had it as well but it went away for them (infobox). Some other dude said he also had it on june 16th CHT. For me personally, it has started to go away, i see it less, but its still there sometimes.

running 237xx Cookie btw

i dont think its an memory issue? I've closed down all my programs after i use them using ameba, i only have the tmail.exe and arkswittch ever open during standy

EDIT: also, they do not CLOSE. they only go into the background and u are back at the homescreen. if u click arkswitch, they will still be open

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"