View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 08:42 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Try opening BSB Tweaks and turning the "Notification LED" off and then soft reset
Thanks, I never noticed BSB tweaks in the past. Looks pretty useful. I tried your suggestion and will see how it works.

Edit: OK, I tried it and I still have the blinking notification LED. I don't mind having the LED, I would just rather it blink for 5 mins and then quit. I'll keep digging. I went into advanced config and couldn't find any settings in there that would change it either.
Oh well, if thats my only "problem", I'm still very happy with this ROM. Especially battery. I have gone over 24 hours now and I'm still at 56% battery!

Thanks,
David

Last edited by DaveTN; 07-20-2010 at 08:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.