View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 05:10 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: IPhone 3G on TMobile?

Ok thanks, I knew this would be the place to go. She's not worried about data speed so much as the phone working, text, and pic mail .

I'm off work today so I'll get the details tomorrow when I see her again.

OK I read the jailbreak thread and yes, I can follow. The seller said the phone was already unlocked, is ther a way to tell? Does that have to be done after jailbreak?

What steps come after these to get TMo working?

BrennB

Last edited by eenieMINI; 07-19-2010 at 05:17 PM.