View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 03:21 AM
ChrisH09
Halfway to VIP Status

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Being Discontinued?

Ok..so since last August I have had a total of 4 Touch Pro 2's....1st one had issues...got a new one...the new one ended up having a screen issue after 4 months...got a refurbished one...and lastly I went into a spint store last thursday...they ended up ordering a brand new phone..not sure why...but I picked it up saturday and to my suprise they gave me the whole box...everything included...which means now I have a extra USB data cable, charger, 3 stylus's (threw my previous one in the box) and a brand new battery...plus the battery he swapped out of my TP2...total of 2. So it seems they can still order them to the stores...but as for selling them in store I think they are at the end of shelf life. Sprint is releasing I believe 9 new phone before the end of the year...so they have to make room for the new ones...and get rid of the older ones....the TP2 has been in stores for over a year now...so it's good to see they had a good life.

I am about to buy a HTC Evo 4G...I don't care what people have to say about it...I'm hooked on the size (big hands) and the Android OS. I have just lost the love for Windows Mobile..and the lack of apps ability's..