View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 04:38 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Sup Dave, good to hear the ROM is running good and no issues and the battery life is good. Unfortunately work has blocked ppcgeeks on me so I can't download and try it out, but good to hear more good things than about issues on these new ROMs.
Howdy Kiowa. Yup, I have the same problem. The hospital I work at blocks lots of websites, particularly those with discussion forums. So, I too have to wait until I get home...or tether my laptop but I rarely get a decent 3G data signal deep in the bowels of the hospital...or have the free time to try.

So, I drink my coffee every morning and start my day off right with a dose of PPC Geeks.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.