View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 03:56 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

I had been running the July 1 Cookie Dinik up until yesterday and decided to flash to the July 17 Cookie/Dinik and I must say WOW! Great job NRG! Fast, smooth and battery life is STELLAR! I'm usually at about 50% at this point in the day with the previous ROM but I'm at 80% right now under the same as usual conditions. (phone has been unplugged since 5:30 am)
With only one exception, everything is running great for me. The only little thing was that it stayed at 100% battery for most of the morning but then I did a SR and that fixed it.
So far, I'm very happy with this version.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.