View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 10:22 PM
zone23
VIP Member
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ZONE-ROM][DEV DISCONTINUED][DINIK][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Sprint][Co0kie1.8.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
may wanna read my wp7 thread then. not saying its available for us now in us but soon it will.
Well I can't wait to see what happens with it. You know its things like no HTC Sense or user customizations that's a problem. I mean no multitasking whats all that about? I will have to take a look at your thread. Please don't get me wrong I generally love MS stuff. They really just don't have anything going on right now.

Droidrox39