View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 10:12 PM
kern417
Regular 'Geeker

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Notification Light and Overheating

I have two issues with the Android build. I am running Android 2.1 with sense and love it. It took a while for it to stabalize completely but after giving it some time it is running fairly smooth. Only issues are

1. The notification light turned on suddenly and now will not turn off. It switches between green and orange but never turns off for some reason? Not sure if there is an actual purpose or if it is a known bug.

2. The phone is on FIRE...it is running way to hot to handle. I can't hold it for long because it is burning from the battery...is there something running in the background I can turn off? I turned off automatic updates for most apps or limited the update schedule to every 1-2 hrs so I'm not sure why it is overheating.

Are there any fixes for these issues? Or are they known bugs? I tried searching through the main CAB thread but couldnt find any answers.