View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 04:29 AM
akastixx
Regular 'Geeker

akastixx is keeping up the good workakastixx is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|Herman|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 - Sense 2.1 /2.5 / MaxSe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefnickb View Post
does anyone know how to return to the default wallpaper in the Jul 14 GTX/ cookie, I changed it and then I didn't like it so now I want to go back to the default wallpaper for sense the one with the wing. Any Help would be greatly appreciated.
all the nrg wallpaper themes should all be in the default wallpaper folder (my wallpapers on the device).

Quote:
Just one question... has anybody tried to use Sprite Backup with the new ROM ?
am I just too old school for using sprite backup ? (i don't use it "cross roms") just on the same rom when I try different roms and want to comeback to an old one...
I don't use it. You're probably better off using Sashimi or the built-in XDA UC. I switched over from Sashimi to XDA UC and I like them both about the same.

Quote:
Running 23569 GTX Jul 14 ROM here. Works better than Jul 2. Has the GTX issues of messasge sender on message tab cutoff and email tab being off center. GTX fixes from the GTX thread didn't fix. Are there any NRG fixes out there?
+1 on that.
email tab - the paper is off center to the right, but still mostly readable
text tab - everything is too high, the sender is cut off
music/stock/pics - i tend to stay away from those for different reasons, so i can't really report on them.

this has been an issue (along with no wifi) with the last few 23xxx GTX roms, but the issues may be related to GTX itself. I'm considering just using the regular 2.5 cookie or standard, but I've really liked GTX. Here's to hoping someone figures out some fixes. I'm downloading 7/14 right now...

Last edited by akastixx; 07-16-2010 at 09:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.