View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 09:25 PM
Gorby
PPCGeeks Regular

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 14| 21911|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
yup. That's exactly it. You have two different options:

Execute: MSINBOX
Parameters: -service "SMS" -to ""-body"" (will take the cursor to body)
or
Parameters: -service "SMS" -to "" (will take the cursor to To)

So I need the first one as .lnk, don't know how to do it.
I don't think you can make the cursor jump directly to the body of SMS because it will be on "to" since you need to fill out a recipient first. The switches that you provided -to "" and -body "" just allow you to pre-fill some default values into "to" and "body" fields. For example, if you pass -to "test" -body "test" it will open SMS with the word "test" pre-populated in the "to" and "body"fields. So I don't believe those switches control the cursor location but rather the default values for those fields.

With that said, you can create parameters as such -to "test" -body "" and in that case the cursor will jump directly to body (which is what you want) because the "to" field will be prepopulated with the value test. Example:

19#:MSINBOX -service "SMS" -to "test" -body ""

Copy that line to a text file and save it as SMSBody.lnk and it will do what you want (but put "test" into the to field).