View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 11:42 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro -- Now working on Verizon! And with GPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyuga View Post
2.2 continues to work fine. I installed on a clean card, booted, had to setup APN, then after a minute 3G was up. Successfully sync'ed with Google account.

I did run into an issue during a call. After 10 minutes, the call dropped and I did not have network access (no voice, no data). I tried toggling it, but it did not work. I had to reboot the device.
Yea, I've noticed issues in-call as well. I had the device do an Android reboot (went back to the Android boot-up screen instead of WinMo...) several times on me.

I've also seen several reports of people having that same issue. I haven't had a single force close with 2.2 tho. Love it!