View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 08:04 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.7 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/12/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban4lf View Post
dnt say i didnt tell u so !!! lmao ! really it takes 5 min , do root one and 2 it will read and u can go to sleep like a kid after xmas !!
Hey "Alf" nice job, you called it. Missed it when you said it last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottabajs View Post
my settings are:

Fireware version: 2.1 -update1
Baseband version: 2.05.00.06.10
Kernal version: 2.6.29-789bf291 htc-kernel@and18 -2#1
Build # 1.47.651.1 CL195459 release-keys
Software number: 1.47.651.1
PRI Version: 1.40_003
PRL Version: 60667

i did the OMJ 1.6r download back then. I'm assumed i had to do the rom 1 download, which i did, but there was no OTA update. Am i missing something?
You have the OTA courtesy of OMJ. The files of the OTA are in the ROM. There isn't a literal 'over the air' update. If you ever see one DO NOT accept it. You'll lose root.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
I'm currently running Sprint Lover's latest 1.47 rooted rom, with the wimax/baseband updates, and NAND unlocked.........which rom version do I download?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
I have a similar question I'm running newest radio wi max , and baked snack rom with .1 installed which wouldi install..4g not working with this and I heard this does.Oes
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
For both of you it depends on how your last ROMs were packaged so to be on the safe side go with ROM 1 as long as you are both NAND unlocked.