View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 02:57 PM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
So let me get this straight, even when the phone is in 'zombie' mode, a soft reset with the stylus will not reboot the phone right?

You have concluded yourself that you putting the phone in flight mode (to keep your alarm but not notify you on anything else) is causing the issue and by NOT putting your phone in flight mode overnight you do not get this issue.

My suggestion (coming short of telling you to reflash and start new) is to tell you to try a freeware app for alarms, stay out of flight mode, or go buy an alarm clock if you want to have something wake you up in the morning.

Last edited by weedahoe; 02-13-2008 at 02:59 PM.