View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 04:51 PM
money711
PPCGeeks Regular

money711 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
I believe you can use throttle lock but you need to make sure to go into CHT editor and disable cookie lockscreen.

I saw that you had a question about the wallpaper and the way GTX is set up, you cannot change the wallpaper. Energy managed to change the wallpaper by adding his signature logo but I think the setting is in homeservice.dll and i am not sure if you need the kitchen to make that change.

Going back to taskbars, did you find what you were looking for? As long as the taskbar creator says they are compatible with 2011/2012 manila, you should be okay. Compressed or uncompressed shouldn't matter...
EDIT: forgot to mention you need to install the correct sdkcerts too!
i use that Hd wall app that you mentioned back to change mine with white root. I was a little dissapointed at the results but i dont think i put enough effort in it to complain.

With cookies 1.8 on white you can change the background without the hd wall app loving that but dont know if that would still be the case when GTX CHT 1.8 comes out.

Are you still working on that wallpaper you mentioned some pages back? I think it was for GTX.

i am currently in dying need of a landscape wallpaper to flow with my put togetther creation I got going on over here LOL.