Thread: My conundrum
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Carla
Knowledge Is True Opinion

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: My conundrum

Moved to Phone Comparison

I have had all the phones you mentioned. Out of the Hero, Moment or TP2 I would choose Hero since that is exactly what I did. I still have the others, but quite honestly haven't used them in some time (months and months). I am using an Evo now, but if the Evo had not come out I would without a doubt still be using my Hero. With the 2.1 Custom ROMs available, Fresh was my choice, it is a great phone and does everything my TP ever did. In fact after using my Hero I couldn't handle going back to my TP2 for numerous reasons (which of course are all my opinions on what I want my phone to do). I know Darren liked his Moment over the Hero, I am the exact opposite. The only thing I found wonderful about the Moment was the screen. The screen can only take you so far though. It can't hurt to get the Hero and try it out and see what you think. You can even upgrade to a TP2 if you very badly want WM and buy a Hero online for $150-200 bucks or so in great to perfect condition. I don't know how much the TP2's are in store for upgrade, I bought mine online, but if it is as expensive as it was at one point I would look elsewhere for purchasing options. Best of luck.