deegimus
PPCGeeks Regular

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Frustrating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossman View Post
I've run the 107 ROM and had crashes at then end of phone calls and in PIE. I went back to U.T.C.G's 1/3 ROM and have no problems, though it is a bit slow. I may try flashing to the 107 ROM again and running it bare for a while, but what's the point if I can't run the software that I actually use?
That is really strange!

If I understand you correctly, barring any physical anomalies with your phone, it probably has to do with these programs you mentioned...

"SlingPlayer, WeatherPanel, Pocket Player, PHM RegEdit and SPB Backup,"

I don't know Slingplayer, but alternatives for WeatherPanel and Pocket Player abound. Registry editing can be done with CEeditor, and SPB Backup is not the best option for those who are skilled at flashing custom ROMs anyway.

I honestly have not had my phone lockup once through all the unlocking, flashing, testing... not once.

I sympathize with needing certain programs. I am in heaven because this is the only phone I know that I can use Citrix Client to get into my work system! That, and tethering to my laptop make this phone indispensable!

I'll keep my ears open... The good news is that new ROMs are cooked every day now!

DJ