View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Glossman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
Glossman,
I have to agree with Smurs, no major problems whatsoever... minor annoyances, but nothing major. Never a crash... That is with both WM6.0 and 6.1 ROMs. I would look to what you are adding after flashing. I have found SPB products to be buggy (my opinion only)
I am absolutely ecstatic about OMJ's WM6.1 107.3 ROM! FAST!!! Very Stable!
This may be obvious, but you might want to try adding one program at a time and seeing if it locks up... waiting... adding the next one...etc.

I have the following programs added:

QuickMenu 2.7
S2U2 0.99c
WorldMate Pro
Citrix Client for PPC
VTap
Textware Fitaly 4.0
Schap's Advanced Configuration Tweak
MusicMan's MacFlo
HTC Audio Manager
NetFront 3.5 Browser
Opera Mobile 8.65
Skype 2.2.0.18 Beta (Only one that works with Vogue as far as I know)
Agendus Pro (latest version 2.1) (Their software can be buggy too)
Viigo

I have a Sprint Touch and I unlocked it using Cokeman's unlocker and have tried at least 6 different ROM customizations, 3 of which were WM6.1.

Good luck!

DJ
I've run the 107 ROM and had crashes at then end of phone calls and in PIE. I went back to U.T.C.G's 1/3 ROM and have no problems, though it is a bit slow. I may try flashing to the 107 ROM again and running it bare for a while, but what's the point if I can't run the software that I actually use?

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)