View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 06:46 PM
Laos101
The PPCG CR Guy!

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
Re: Verizon Network Extenter ? Any good ?

unfortunately, getting something out of Verizon these days is tough. Getting the offer on a good deal for the Network Extended may though be your only option.

The mini-hotspot stuff all works the same. its a mini wireless tower, essentially between 5 and 10 thousand sq feet of boosted reception depending on what your house is made of. However if its bad with VZW there is a chance its bad with everyone so you gain nothing moving (Sounds to me you have no tall buildings for them to base towers and take advantage and not be struck down by trees, but tell me whats up in specifics)

Sure, try it. Itll boost call network quality (1X) even if it wont do 3G. WiFi is always an alternative for your smartphones that have it. If thats not good enough then i dunno.

As for free, good luck is all I gotta say. You can try to mention Sprint's deals but like i said it depends on how valuable you are and if they even still care about losing carriers when they are on top, I've had bad and good moments with them, but very bad as recently they closed down win back, retentions, etc.
This post has been thanked 1 times.