Thread: My conundrum
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 09:56 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: My conundrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by leprycoon View Post
I found horrible lag when I had the stock 2.1 on the phone, but once I rooted the lag went away. I love my Hero and was on the fence about whether to buy it or the TP2 as well at first. I feel that I made the right decision for me. Be warned that Android is quite different than WinMo and there really is an adjustment period. For instance you don't have to worry so much about closing programs and such. I have had my hero for more than 6 months and I do not believe that I could go back to WinMo now. Again, that is me and your traction may very. What don't you like about the moment? If it is the operating system than your choice is clear, get the TP2.
he(op) has a moment so im sure he gets the difference in android vs wimo.
This post has been thanked 1 times.