View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 10:11 PM
Gnfghtr
N00b

Gnfghtr is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My conundrum

Up until last week I had and was content with a TP. Last week while I was out of town my TP stopped charging and I was forced to go into an independent retailer for sprint and upgrade my phone. I got a Moment.

Going forward, and having done more research, I am not content to stay with the Moment. I am torn on the Hero and a TP2. I am not really considering the EVO due to the size since I am required by my job to have a blackberry on my hip already and I don't want to add a flat panel TV to it. I know that the processor is great and the graphics are great and its what everyone wants... but I'm not everyone. I need something to fit the needs of a TP user that was content with it. The question becomes do I jump on the android bandwagon or do I spend the extra bucks to get the TP2 and stick with what I know...

How much more does the Hero lag with the 2.1 before the root vs the 1.6 os, honestly vs the 2.1 root which I will do once I get it home. Will I be able to run the 2.1 upgrades without a noticible lag issue? For that matter, does the lag issue really even compare to what an old TP would have had anyway? How does it all compare to the moment that I already have(but that no one really supports, seidio for example)?

I really appreciate all your imput. I am not starting this thread for it to become a flame thread. Thanks again

Last edited by Gnfghtr; 06-24-2010 at 11:10 PM.