dfve
PPCGeeks Regular

dfve is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: This touch pro 2 is close to perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobsOnLine View Post
I agree with the OP! I love my TP2. I have been using WinMo since my Samsung i730. It had WinMo 2003 to start out with. Then I switched to the xv6700 (loved this phone). Not sure what it was about the 6700, but it is still one of my favorite phones ever. I switched to the 6800, and that was a total disappointment. It was not usable without massive tweaks. Forget about using the camera and having enough memory to use most programs. The TP was a definite improvement over the 6800; however, it still was a bit of a disappointment. Then I got the TP2. From day one I knew I had something. It does everything I need and then some. As with everything, it has problems, but most are easily fixed. I am really trying to like Android. I have it loaded on my SD card, but it is still not what I am looking for…yet. I have friends that have the iPhone and Android, and both love their phones. That is great. Their phones are just right for them. They have speed and flashy apps, but mine has abilities that they don’t have. Not too many, but they are there. I am looking for a new WinMo phone; however, there is nothing that I see that I would want besides the TP2. My wife is bugging me about getting a new phone because she wants my TP2! Who can blame her since she is using my old TP!

Cheers
i have a couple month old tp2 for sale