View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 12:29 PM
BBHOLIDAY
Regular 'Geeker

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: still under htc warranty with touch pro2

YO! dont do it man. unless you dont mind spending 30 bucks. HTC told me the same thing with my TP2. I sent it back for a warranty fix,they then called me with some lame excuse saying the phone was abused. I said get the @#$% out of here. the phone has no scratches, dents, dings, or nothing. its only 6 months old. I asked what type of abuse and they wouldnt go into detail, just kept saying abuse, and it will be 280.00 to fix it. I was like are you dumb!!? please send me my phone. Then they said oh well we have to charge you 30.00 dollars because of the diagnostic we did. I said its still under warranty your suppose to do a diagnostic for free, that's why is called a warranty. So I had to pay 30 bucks plus shipping and handling to get a broken phone back.

Don't Send It. it never makes it to HTC corporate, it goes to a 3rd party company that does repairs for them.

Last edited by BBHOLIDAY; 06-24-2010 at 12:33 PM.