View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 11:51 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro -- Now working on Verizon! And with GPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJSinMO View Post
mic isn't working for phone calls. I can hear them, they can't hear me.
Try making a call before launching haret. Leave the call running while haret launches. Probably easiest to call your voicemail or something like that so you can just leave the call running without any worries.

You really shouldn't need to do that for the TP, any of them. This issue was resolved a while ago (2 months?) so I'm not sure why you're still experiencing it. Have you tried updating to the newest of everything? rootfs, zImage, etc. It's a little bit of a pain, but such is the life of a project in development...