View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 08:58 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Attachements Not Attaching When Replying to Exchange Emails

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
I just realized tonight that if I reply to an exchange email and try to add word document I have stored on my SD Card, the attachment does not stay attached for the recipient of the reply to see. The attachment is not there at all....

Seems this issue might only be with Exchange.

Anyone else expirencing this?
OK, here's what I did...

1. Send an email with an attachment on the SD card in the EVO from my Exchange account to my Windows Live address... was received in Hotmail with the attachment. I replied to the email, excluding the attachment.

2. Received the reply on the EVO, clicked Reply. Attached a new picture on my SD card to the reply and clicked send... it was also received properly.

So bottom line, I do not have this issue and can't reproduce it. Perhaps something in between is stripping the attachment for security/spam reasons?