View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 12:37 PM
kenscivic
Lurker
Threadstarter

kenscivic is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stupid guy with smart phone (Advice needed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
What ROM did you go with?
The Mighty Rom I believe, I really just wanted to go with a popular rom that seemed very stable just to make sure I could do it without destroying my phone (I have skills beyond most with destruction of anything electrical).

My only complaint is the lag when you open up the text screen but it's around the same as the oem Rom... It seems like it uses alot of the pc though. When I turn off the phone and turn it on it drops down the usage to high 40s but as soon as I do anything it jumps upto 60ish it seems like..But even with that it still runs so much smoother than it did before.

I def. enjoy most of the little things on it. The simplest little things you would not think is annoying but as soon as they are done better you realize how bad the old stuff bothered you, lol.

Any other suggestions for stable roms? I might go with another one just to play around with it more.

On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"
This post has been thanked 11 times.