View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 06:26 PM
JaredC01
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

JaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Data constantly in use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
do this, there is a widget you can add to your screen called power control. it comes preloaded. turn off the sync option using this widget. Make sure all of your email accounts are set to manual sync, and also make sure that you change the friendstream and facebook update intervals. this will help out drastically when it comes to the battery
I'm already using SwitchPro, and if you re-read the first post you'll see I said I have all sync options turned off already. The problem didn't come up until a few days ago, and only AFTER I STOPPED installing programs on it. There were no new programs installed within the couple of days leading up to the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
What network tracking program did you get to use?
NetCounter is the program I used, simple interface and it works pretty well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drksilenc View Post
that means theres a bad program on your phone thats constantly accessing it
As said there weren't any programs installed immediately before the problem started, and I had already killed all processes running using ATK... There shouldnt have been any network usage unless the system was using it.

I'm considering maybe one of the default Sprint apps is causing it, though I won't know for sure until I flash a custom ROM... Any other ideas?