View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 02:28 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
UGGGGHHHHH!!!

Enough with the SOD issue...there is a thread for it...this happens every so often on quite a few phones...alot of times it is the user installing older programs that were never updated for there phone...other times it is something running in the background that is basically overloading your phone...I personally have had issues with it here and there...but I just deal with it because I know its going to happen...what I do is find a setup that works for me and stick to it...I don't go cab happy and install loads of crap that could possibly mess something up...

Also with refurbished phones....lol...most refurbished phones are phones sent back within 30 days of the original person who bought it...and a lot of times they use up the old hardware laying around before they move to new parts...just my observation as an at&t Retentions Agent...
Yep, I completely understand, in fact, I did quite a bit of searching about the SOD lately and find quite a few threads that have gone way OT. SInce the MR thread is pretty much the only one I read here with any regularity, and there are quite a few very knowlegable posters here, I thought I'd throw out my experience and see waht happens.
IMHO, there has not been much relevant MR discussion here the last several days anyway.
Forgive me for going astray.

Edit: Not wanting to muddy the waters, I took my discussion here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...32#post1809232

david

Last edited by DaveTN; 06-11-2010 at 03:04 PM.