View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 02:01 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
aaahh!! the SOD Issue, Its one of the great mysteries of the world.
Yep, it sure is.

The funny thing is, that normally I make and receive several calls a day and my phone begins to slow down. Its hit or miss on SOD's but they do happen to me. I usually SR every couple days and that will in general prevent them for me.

This week has been a bit unusual for me as I haven't made or received a single call until today. I've mostly been texting, using data, listening to music via my BT headphones, playing teeter and solitair and uploading pics and updates to my FB page. But no calls. Phone has been behaving outstanding and I have even gone three days without charging (was down to 40% after 3 days and plugged in).

Today, with no programs running in memory, I get a phone call shortly followed by a SOD. Quite puzzling.

I have been using the stock sprint radio (latest from the current WM 6.5 sprint ROM) and the stock dialer that comes with MR. I have a program called PhonEX that disables the WM dialer which I haven't used since my TP1, that will allow you to disable the WM dialer. I thing I may load it up and see what happens. I really wonder (holds up flaming arrow shield) if this is a WM dialer issue combined with (as others have mentioned) a specific hardware revision.

David