View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 03:11 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Also Posted in: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17675 "Sprint Denies PPC customers from sending picmail"

Called the Gary Forsee # and reached the Executive Office and talked with Mondrell. He is researching the problem, he tried to tell me that it was because it was a WM PPC that our phones only use email service and that there is no way for MMS to work. And that because we are using a 3rd party hack that is not authorized by sprint that it could cause errors on our phones. I told him that the hack that allowed us to use our MMS was from Alltell 6800 which is also a CDMA company that there is no excuse that our phones cant also use MMS without a problem. He then asked where I was getting the information from online and I gave a list of all the sites that have anything to deal with sprint and the mogul/touch. I told him that this is a very hot dbate online and this is causing alot of hate and anger tword sprint. I hope I hear back some more from him.

I suggest more call this number and talk to Mondrell. Give him some more info. 866-727-0665